Tuesday 26 June 2018

Fixing The Shed & Comfrey Pipe 2



Another early watering visit this morning and then I spent some time clearing the lower shelf and cutting some additional timber bearer and fixing them and then re fitting the shelf, and then sorting out the dross and stacking things neatly on the new and level shelfs. 

I still need to replace a broken feather edge board and to strengthen the joint between the gable panel and the panel next to the door but its a lot better in there already, especially as I removed the mouse nest that I found at the back of the shed!. 

I also managed to get an angle bracket on the Comfrey Pipe to fix it plumb against the wall, so I'm going to fix the pipe to the post with a couple of cable ties for the moment until I come across the brackets as they were put away in a safe place during the move from Spencer Road to Mill Green and I can't put my finger on them at the moment.

So next visit, it will be time cut up some comfrey and start number two pipe producing neat comfrey juice, it also means I can decimate the comfrey between plot 1 and plot 1A and cut it right down to the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment