Sunday 28 October 2012

28th October 2012

Well here is the progress at the end of a mornings work on Sunday 28th October 2012.

I worked from 9:00 until about 1:30 before returning home for lunch


This is a picture of the top half of the plot and you can now make out the fence and gate that splits the plot on the left of the picture above. better view in the picture below.


To the left is the water tank now upside down and drained, moving right is a carper, then three covers to plastic greenhoused that were under the tank along with pots, and loads of plastic bottles and empty cans of beer etc and the pile of glass is now exposed but just outside the photo against the wall.


Here is a view from the South West corner post of the plot looking North East, I have started to cut my way into the bottom half of the plot hoping that the weeds and long grass may dry out by my next visit. And I've trimmed up the Ivy a little more... I think that's going back to the wall at some later stage, at the moment it's somewhere to shelter when it starts to rain, and is assisting in keeping my tools dry until I clear the area for my shed.

2 comments:

  1. Great to know there is a life outside BIM. How do you get water on the plot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watering Cans, Water Butts off the shed. There are water taps at various locations around the site, so it's buy a really long hose and undwind it each time you want it or what a few people seen to have done is leave it laying on the ground going to the water tap so you see 3 or 4 ends ready to be connected to the tap, a couple seem to have split the soil along the path and poked the hose inside so that you can't trip over it.

    ReplyDelete