Friday 15 June 2018

Tomatoes


The tomatoes in the back garden are doing incredibly well and growing at a much faster rate than those on the allotment. Looking at them I feel a tidy up and trim will be in order especially as with the flowers now coming I will need to get to the surface of the soil to feed  them, a job for the weekend me thinks. 


The Mini and Micro pot tomatoes in the Space Saver greenhouse are also doing really well and there are little toms already forming and I'm guessing that these will be in the running for first red tomato this year.

Next year I'm defiantly going to do more small pot tomatoes in the greenhouses down on the allotment. 

I've given some away to family who are growing them in pots in their kitchens. Slowly I'm turning them into gardeners they just don't know it yet

No comments:

Post a Comment