Friday 18 March 2016

Scavenging Mode


Scavenging Mode has been on top form this week, I managed to pick up a large sheet of 18mm MDF that will allow me to install another Bench and a shelf in the shed, thus being able to utilise the space better and keep the middle of the shed free so that I can get in it when it rains, its also somewhere to collect liquid gold as the allotment is so open, someone is going to notice what you are doing.

The council are re roofing the properties around the corner and I asked if I could have the timber batten offcuts - so I came away with 3 sack loads. Dropped them down to Plot 23B they will be used for the Bench and shelving and cut to fix the gravel board together when I make the Beds, and if I can get enough a trellis between the two greenhouse fruit cages for my cucumbers to climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment