Friday 23 December 2016

Grow Your Own Magazine & Gift

After being nominated and selected as the Grow Your Own magazine forum the Grapevine Member of the Month for November, then having a one of my forum feedbacks to questions asked by the magazine Admin team along with three other Grapes had made it into the magazine in the December Issue. I've just found that I also been published in the January Issue.  

In addition a set of 90 degree corner brackets from Indoor Outdoor have been sent to me by the Grow Your Own Admin team as a little thank you for my contribution to the forum.  Their gifts normally take for form of items that have been sent to them to review.

The corner brackets are made from high grade steel and powder coated in either matt black or brown. This makes them robust and it's not going to rust quickly and loose strength.  

They were originally created to be used with Railway Sleepers to create pathway edging however they have also been used for raised beds.  I have another use for them as I'm just about to create a scaffold board base for my greenhouse on the allotment. 


These brackets will allow me to fix the boards at the corners and assist in anchoring the greenhouse against the high winds that we get crossing the allotment, as I don't want my greenhouse to end up like my brother in law shed did in the storms last March now do I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment