Monday 12 December 2016

Weed Membrane Growing Sheets

The objective is to have to weed as little as possible, and as a result of clearing up plot 1A on Sunday I have established that I need to cut three more blank 1.2 x 2m sheets which will leave me more 2.4m x 800mm wide path membrane sheets. In addition I have now decided to try and grow the beetroots via sheets with the same configuration as the Onion sheets so I also need to cut one more Onion sheet and two more for the Beetroots.

If I can get the sheets cut, then the marking up and cutting out can be done indoors over the next couple of dark cold winter months ready for the growing season next year.

In addition I require two Walking Onion sheets 1.2 x 0.6m with planting holes 7 x 3 at 150mm centres giving 21 planting locations using 2 or 3 as watering at battleship grid reference 2,2 and 5,2 and 6,2 leaving 18 holes for the onions which happens to be the amount of bulbs I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment