Thursday 20 May 2021

Poached Egg Plant


I've sown the last of my Limnanthes douglasii or Poached Egg Plant seeds so that I have some small plants to transplant into the Runner Bean bed. 

Note to self: Get some Runner Beans in loo Rolls going ready to go in the ground at the end of the month after the last frost.

It's only between 17.4C  -  18.0C in the green house at midday today and this morning when I popped out, there was a bitter cold wind.   

I will need some more seeds for next year so I'm going to have a punt around and see where I can get them from the cheapest. I will update this post and add the information I gather below: 

Mr Fothergill's - 100 Seeds - £2.40
Nicky's Nursery - 180 Seeds - £1.85
Seedaholic - 250 Seeds - £1.45  
Premier Seeds Direct - 5grms - 99p

No comments:

Post a Comment