Thursday 16 February 2023

Clearing & Cleaning Out the Space Saver Greenhouse

 

I've been cleaning up the back garden as it's now dry and warmer than it has been.

The Space Saver greenhouse is nearly clear and cleaned out and I'm in the process of giving pots and saucers a good scrub ready for kick off.

What about you, are you getting ready for a March kick off?

The bowl is a gardening one I use for cleaning pots, saucers and modules, that I swap out for the domestic one if cleaning inside rather than outside the house.

On the allotment I need to get the base down for and then erect the New Forest Garden Potting Shed when it arrives in March. I still have lots to do on the plot, so I'm grabbing what opportunities I can to move things along. 


It's going to be such a different dynamic this year, I'm trying to 
work out what I'm going to start growing where and how? This year will be a new learning curve for helping me to determine what I do annually from 2024 onwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment