Sunday 16 June 2019

Fathers Day 2019



My two beautiful daughters took their old Dad for a Toby Breakfast, shopping for gardening bits and bobs and then in the afternoon came to the allotment to help me weed, plant two beds of sweetcorn and three varieties of cucumbers, then home and a Chinese meal. I also got shoes, chocolates and a book which somehow seemed right for me and the day.



Sweetcorn in beds 7 & 8


Burpless on the left side & Mr Fothergills Esmarald on the front 


  Mr Fothergills Esmarald on the front and Marketmore on the right side


  Mr Fothergills Esmarald on the front and Marketmore on the right side



Spuds in buckets moved to bed 9


Someone has attacked the trees that are pushing over and holding back the wall behind the shed, looks like I have some cutting back to do. I need to expose again as the shed needs re felting, the corex I used last year has become brittle it's obviously isn't UV stable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment