Monday 3 October 2016

Early Lunch Time Visit Plot 23B

I set the alarm and get ready really early for a meeting on site and schedule of conditions today and the other surveyor emails me to advise he has not been able to arrange access. So my plans changed completely and thus I wrangled an hour on plot 23B after dropping my good lady to her sisters.

The plan was to fabricate some raised beds, the batteries on the portable drill had different ideas and they were both knackered. I'm sure they were both fully charged a week or two ago, Ho Hum.



So in preparation for the wood chip man the green corex was lifted and weed membrane and slabs were laid for the central path between beds 3&4.

The weeds along the edge of bed 4 on the path edge were dug out and the gray plastic dpm was pulled over to cover the ground.

The grey dpm that was over the path between beds 4 and what will be 6 was lifted and weed membrane laid in it's place.

Next visit the plan is to fabricate the raised beds from the timber that is already on site drill batteries permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment