Sunday 28 August 2016

Wyevale 50p Seed Sale - First Visit

It's that time again when you have to get down on the floor or bend over to find seeds in the half barrels at Wyevale, well at the Morden branch anyway, why they can't leave them hanging to make life a little easier is beyond me.

So a swift visit as it's my wedding anniversary and I have come away with

3 Packs of Thompson & Morgan Grazing Rye Green Manure
2 Packs of Thompson & Morgan Mixture Green Manure
2 Packs of all season Brussels Sprouts (Bright, Brodie & Braemar all F1)
1 pack Waltham Butternut Squash 8 seeds
1 Pack 6m Seed Tape carrots Early Nantes 5
1 Pack 6m Seed Tape Little Gen Lettice

and then as if I don't have enough tomatoes, but these are mainly F1's that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Alisa Craig
Cherry Cascade
Cherry Falls
Ferline F1
Matinia
Sungold F1
Sweet Million F1
Tomatoberry Garden F1 
Tumbling Tom Red

The title of the post is First Visit because Dorking Branch usually has more and it's on tables and nicer and easier and more comfortable to rummage

No comments:

Post a Comment