Monday 6 September 2021

Marshalls Autumn Catalogue

 


Marshalls Autumn Catalogue dropped into my letterbox today. In the inside cover there is a notification

Coming Soon! 

At Marshalls we've been passionate about seeds for over 75 years, and this year we are proud our first ever ........

This is the catalogue that I received and reviewed in December 2020

I think Marshalls should have updated the image or at least the year to 2022 for next year or have edited out the Coming Soon! as its been available since December 2020.

The good news is that there is information about New Varieties of Onions, Garlic Potatoes, Organic Potatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Leeks, Spring Cabbage, peas, spinach in the Autumn Catalogue.

I will be keeping a look out for the Marshalls 2022 Little Book of Seeds and I'm hoping it will arrive in December again as I will be looking at the new varieties and deciding what I will be having a bash at in 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment