Monday 13 September 2021

In My Seed Box For 2022 - Index

 


To find the information for a particular variety of vegetable being grown for 2022 use the index below as it's gradually completed over the next few months. Due to Covid-19 not many seeds packs actually got used in 2020, so basically my seed holding is increasing and some of the use by, and best before dates are expiring. 

However with an additional eight beds in place and three square foot gardening beds to be created for 2022 as I didn't manage to get the infrastructure in place in 2021 plus an additional greenhouse I'm planning for a much more productive 2022. 

During the next three months the pages for the Vegetables In my Seed Boxes below will be updated and hyperlinks added. I will also update these pages as I purchase or I'm sent new varieties to trial for 2022. Dobies have kindly sent me 14 new varieties of seeds to trial and Suttons have sent me 7 new varieties, they also provided me with a discount on my two seedless grapevine purchase. 

A thank you to  D.T.Brown, and Mr Fothergill's, for sending a number of their new varieties to add to my collection and for growing this year or next. There are posts on this blog re all the seeds and products I have received to trial.

Nothing from Thompson & Morgan or Marshalls this year so far.

Vegetables


Flowers 

To read about my New Seed Storage Method 



No comments:

Post a Comment