Thursday 6 December 2018

What's Sunday Going To Be Like?


It's been a few weeks since I have been able to get on with anything down on the allotment so today I thought that I would look to see what the likelihood is of me getting down there this Sunday is, and at the moment it's looking promising. 

Saturday is a mixture of Sunny intervals and light cloud with only a 19% chance of rain, so hopefully by Sunday things may have dried out a little down on the plot.

My plan is to clear the interface between plot 1A and Plot 1 so that I can get the flower beds in and I may even get some of the timber for the raised beds painted if they have dried out enough on Saturday. 

I know it's counting chickens, but this time of year coming up to the shortest day and December normally being one of the wettest months of the year one has to dream and plot to get done, what you can, when windows of opportunity open up for you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment