Thursday 29 November 2018

Next Plot Visit ?

After five days of rain I decided to look at the possibility of getting to the plot in the next 10 days, and I have to say it isn't looking good at all. Possibly the 9th December if I'm lucky and the forecast does not change to rain for Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th Dec. 

There are things I can do down the allotment even with everything having been rained on for the last couple of weeks, I don't mind overcast and I don't mind cold, but there is no way I'm working in the rain. 

So it looks like more planning and seed stock review during the early part of December for me then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment