Sunday 24 April 2016

Cheeky the Robin

A very late start this Sunday due to the rain and shopping, but I went to plot 1A and watered the Japanese Onions inside and outside the greenhouse, found the watering hose reel. I took cuttings from the comfrey plant 5 with leafs and 5 root cuttings.

I dropped off a flower bucket of shredded paper and the hose bought yesterday to plot 23B. I planted the 5 cuttings with leafs into comfrey bed 1 and managed to dig, weed and de stone a small area of bed 3 and was talking to my new BFF Cheeky when my neighbour from 3 plots away arrived. She had been asking for help to re felt her shed roof as the felt blew off in the last storm, and you have to help a damsel in distress, as I finished felting the roof for her it was time to come home.



No comments:

Post a Comment