Thursday 2 May 2013

Wednesday 1st May - Fox Prints - Wood Chip and Notice Board

I visited the plot first thing in the morning on my way to work as I have a late appointment and will not be able to get down there tonight - watered the potatoes with the sprinkler which covers 4 beds when placed in between bed 2 - 3 and whilst that was happening I humped another four more barrow loads of woodchips from the drop zone just inside the main gate to my plot.
I notice from the paw prints that the local fox had been walking all over the four dug plots - looks like I'm going to have to net all the beds just to keep the little bugger off my plants

I've applied for funding to the council for a notice board for the allotment as I keep getting stuff sent to me by the council and local gardening organisations but have no where to pin them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment