Saturday 11 May 2013

Friday 10th May

Well the sweet corn has gone mad and I have 8 little green heads about 5-6mm high that seen to have appeared in the last 24hours .....that's just crazy :unsure:

The debris netting arrived at work today before lunch so it gave me an excuse to visit the plot and dump it in the shed - whilst there I had a tidy around because the wind had moved stuff again and I cleared the incinerators and compost bin etc. from the area where beds 7 & 8 are due to go in - weather and time permitting. The ground was still wet so I didn't water and we have rain forecast for the next week anyway.

So just waiting for the tent pegs to arrive - early next week hopefully and I will be able to get the netting over beds 5 & 6 and put the small netting cloches away. I have a big project at London Bridge coming up so I'm not going to be able to get the plot lunch time and early evening .....not happy about that at all  ::)

No comments:

Post a Comment