Wednesday 15 February 2017

PowerBee Saturn Solar Powered Lights


Well back in August I did say that I would let you know how the PowerBee Saturn Solar Lights got on over the Winter. Well they keep alight long into the morning in fact this morning I was up at 5:45 am and the ones that are out in the open and on the fence posts were still shining brightly.

I have to admit I think they are worth the couple of quid extra than buying something of a lesser quality, in fact there are Solar lights all around the garden and only the PowerBee lights are the only ones still working at this time of day, well it's still very dark so night.


These are the hanging Solar lights that I put up last year and in the winter the lights are out by 9 - 10pm. So I had to by the brackets and the lights for seven of these to go around the patio and a further four to go up the path. I also bought a couple of spares as I was unlikely to ever find them again as the came from a B&M Store 




What I would have liked, but at the time PowerBee didn't have any in stock was the PowerBee Saturn Wall Light

I see that they are once again in stock. Once the existing wall lights start not to function I will be investing in the PowerBee wall lights to match the ones on the fence, in many respects I wish I had waited after seeing how well they have worked over Winter

The old security light on my front porch gave out during the summer and I replaced it with a PowerBee Solar Security Product

Despite only getting minimal sunlight because  of the orientation of the front elevation, the light has worked well during the Winter and it is extremely bright.

The motion sensor was extremely easy to adjust and the length of illumination is adjustable.

I can understand why their web sites states "Some of our first customers have Outdoor Security Lights still going strong, We have a very large loyal customer base, who once buy from us, tell us they will never buy solar from anyone else again!"

In December 2018 these lights are still working strong and are still alight in the morning when I get up at 6:00 

A company called SEOSMART kept spamming this page to try and get business, thus comments have been turned off as they are a bunch or arse holes who can not be contacted and if they had sent me something to test and it was any good then I would have posted about there product and not PowerBEE