Thursday 5 June 2014

Thursday 5th June

It's been a strange day warm then cold, still the suddenly breezy overcast then sunny then back to overcast but I needed to go to the post office to serve some Party Wall Awards so on the way back Kelly and I went to B&Q and picked up two 125L sacks of Verve Multipurpose Compost.

Kelly and I dropped off the Verve to the allotment, and she wheel barrowed the Verve to the plot. Kelly then had a chat with Keith and Pauline who were on their plot, Paul and his significant other were there and so was the tenant of Plot 3 who is not happy that I used his first name only on a notice updating where the council are going to repair the fence. So in future if I refer to him here it will be as the tenant on No 3 Plot.

It not allotment protocol to use names I should be using plot numbers apparently!  For Christ sake get a life You always get one and on our allotment he is the one  :tongue2: Rant over  :nowink:

I managed to water the plants in the greenhouse and get in 8 more runner beans in on frame2 so I need to start off another 6 - 8 (must count remaining strings) so that's job 03 completed on the list above

Also sowed another half tray of cauliflowers at home as the first lot did not germinate

No comments:

Post a Comment