Emma and Andy took me to Mill Green Allotment yesterday to help me empty the Plot 1A Shed.
It's heart-breaking seeing how the bind weed has taken over Plot 1A
I just about got the contents of the Plot 1A into the potting shed, but there will be a lot of sorting out of what I ultimately keep and what I re-distribute, and bring home.
I brought home enough blue water pipe hoop for the middle row of beds 4 to 6 at the Back Garden Allotment, soil conditioners and Chicken Pellets, and wood chips.
In the afternoon Andy and I filled bed 4 with Farmyard Manure Compost and regular compost. I will let the level drop a couple of days an cover with vermiculite and mulch compost then use the power planter screw auger to mix it in.
View from the rear bedroom window
%20Mill%20Green.jpg)
%20BGA%20Plan%20View.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment