Patio end of bed 1 and using the 5 Pronged Dibber Tool I placed a row of holes between the hoops to sow Radish Cherry Belle and then another row with verticals off to sow a grid of Golden Eye Beetroots
5 Pronged Dibber Tool
I have just bought another 5 Pronged Dibber Tool with the intention of cutting off the 2nd and 4th Dibbers, and turning it into a 3 Pronged Dibber Tool so I can sow at 80mm x 80mm grid easily, I purchased an orange one this time.
Seeds sorted from the seed boxes and sown
So at the moment I've sown a quarter of Bed 1. I've added a weed membrane layer to the inside of the worm tower lid to stop fly's getting into the worm tower and have placed the salad offcuts from todays lunch in the worm tower. I need to get to Mill Green Allotment and recover some red wigglers.
%20Bed%201.jpg)

%20Bed%201.jpg)
%20Bed%201.jpg)
%20Bed%201.jpg)
%20Bed%201.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment