With an internal depth of 760mm I'm looking for 1 box less that 760mm or two boxes less than 760mm so about 380mm with a little wiggle room say 360mm
Link to Web Site SpaceMaster Clear Plastic Storage Boxes
I rang and a nice lady called Shelly, looked into it and it would appear it's a typing error and the length of the 38cm Mini should be 38cm and not 40cm.
Shelly got the typo corrected straight away
Shelly thanked me for pointing it out and also informed me that if you use the code ELIXIR10 when completing your purchase you will get a 10% Discount on your purchase.
I have way too many different weed killers. that I tend to buy at the end of the season when they are being sold off cheap and would like to have a storage container for them to go, it looks like I will need a storage box with a minimum internal height of 300mm.
As I'm having to give up plot 1A at Mill Green Allotment, I have a shed load of stuff to evenly distribute between my plot 1 shed and my store at home now that I am making my Back Garden Allotment (BGA)
I'm looking to purchase a 75cm Max (96L) from Elixir and then use the same size storage boxes that I purchased from £1 or 99p Shop previously as I will get two on top of the 75cm Max (96L)
£1 shop or 99p Storage boxes
The internal height is stated as being 1100mm but its not known if that is at the front or the back as there is a slope to the lid back to front.
1100mm - 410mm = 690mm
690mm / 190mm = 3.6 say 3 levels or 6 number of the 320mm x 320mm x190mm storage boxes.


%20Store%20Cupboard.jpg)
%20Boxes.jpg)
%20Boxes.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment