Wednesday 27 July 2016

Plan Your Work - Work Your Plan

OK remember the plan yesterday was to plant spring onions on visiting Spencer Road today. Well that didn't happen! - I only just managed to get the Party Wall Awards completed and bound in time to get to the post office for the last post to ensure they got delivered tomorrow, as the first lot went missing in the post.

So no time to load up the car with veg to plant, and I didn't even put the sack of grass cuttings in for the Dalek. I did manage to get to the post office in time and then when on to the allotment to be loitering around on the plot so that I could be called over after the committee had voted me in.

Whilst waiting, I continued de stoning bed 4, and harvesting the beetroots from bed 2, the foliage/ beetroot leafs were cut up and put into Dalek 1. It was comforting to see a few red wigglers in the bin, so hopefully I've got it about right and I'm creating good stuff for next use year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment