Tuesday 1 September 2015

Playing around with the plot in my mind

Popped down to Plot 1A to dispose of the kitchen compost and picked up a couple of 2.4m battens to help me set out on plot 23B. Picked up a tube of slug pellets and slug traps as the plot and the daleks are full of snails and I want to start eradicating as soon as possible.

As I got to 23B and placed the timber on the ground to measure out the beds and path the heavens opened up and I had to take shelter in a polytunnel a couple of plots up from mine that was open thankfully. Then when the rain reduced I beat a hasty retreat to the car and came home.

 
 
Lunchtime I tweaked the layout a little and have included the leaf bins and the comfrey and nettle water butts and tweaked the layout to give me some storage area and somewhere for the table and chairs to go. It also makes the patio area about the same size as it was and means I'm not shifting loads of hardcore and stones.


I then marked up the watering hose layout based on what I have already at Mill Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment