Thursday 5 September 2013

Wednesday 4th September 2013


Picked up my blood pressure tablets and got half an hour on the allotment dinner time - weeded the grapes and watered the toms and green / grow house stuff and spring onions because I knew I would not have time this evening.

There was a cabbage white butterfly inside the debris netting - how the blinking hell she got in there and how long she has been in there god only knows, I may have to harvest quickly if she has laid eggs.

It's getting too dark too early, just managed to cut the grass in the back garden and bag (2 x black sacks) for taking to the allotment, and sowed 6 modules of Winter Hardy White Lisbon Salad Onions and Ramrod Salad Onions just before it got too dark to see what I was doing....

I hate the dark mornings and night I'm defiantly a summer person. Picking up some chicken wire and a bag of sand off freecycle tomorrow lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment