Monday 20 April 2015

Video Update 20th April 2015

Well here it is my second video and this time in landscape not portrait



Crazy busy with work this week, and I've had a few very late nights 12:00 and 10pn catching up and early Mornings 5am to get over for a full day of Schedules of Condition at Crouch End. I did manage a mid week watering visit on Wednesday

Why am I so busy with work when the weather is so good? the next bank holiday is on it's way and as usual the weather is on the turn to nasty and wet  >:(

Thursday 23rd April St Georges Day - I managed to acquire a roll of 15-20m by 900mm high chicken wire off freecycle which I will make a couple of anti fox hoop frames with

Friday 24th April 2015 - Telephone call from my sister, the guy from the coffee shop has another sack of coffee grounds for me, and a friend gave me some large food buckets with lids so I have something to put them in. Looks like I have a great deal of coffee to dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment