Sunday 20 July 2014

Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th July 2014

Saturday 19th July 2014 - Water the contents of the greenhouse and grow house

Sunday 20th July 2014 - On site from 7:00 - 9:15 

Water the contents of the greenhouse and grow house


Trimmed some beans and tie up "Fred" the cucumber
My wife's suggestion that I name him as he is my first) he has grown quite a bit in the last four days
 

Edging to Bed 14 and Woodchip between beds 13 & 14 and behind 


Albert - The Marrow (named after Albert Einstein as I'm a clever so and so for growing him apparently) is doing very well, not many others yet ??? Coke bottle for scale


Plenty of Red Tomatoes but they are in the back and not in direct sunlight so how does that work?


The Cabbage and the Sprouts are doing really well, I shall soon have to extend the hoops and netting on the sprouts.


Sweet Corn tassels are beginning to go brown, but I note there are a few corns with two per stem, Each visit I give a little shake all around the block. 

Aphids are being eaten by my ladybird army. so I'm glad I made the bug hotel now

No comments:

Post a Comment